Up to three – $1000 scholarships are available for the 2016/17 scholastic year
- You must be a student of Armenian decent
- You must have graduated successfully from High School and have been accepted at an accredited University or College in B.C or are presently registered at an accredited University or College in B.C.
- You must have not received two or more ACA scholarships in the past.
- An essay not exceeding 1000 words, outlining your goals and how you plan to achieve them through your education, and stating your participation and/or contribution to the Armenian community of BC An official transcript of grades, current semester included.
- Two current and relevant letters of reference. One of the two letters must be from an Armenian source.
- Willingness to volunteer in at least two ACA events.
- January 31, 2017
- The deadline is strictly enforced. All completed application forms, including all pertinent documents, must reach the address below no later than January 31, 2017. Applications received later than January 31rd will not be considered.
Armenian Cultural Association of BC
P.O. Box 2956 Station Terminal
Vancouver, BC, V6B 3X4